“Love
is a fire.
But
whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you
can never tell.”
― Joan Crawford
― Joan Crawford
“Of
all forms of caution,
caution
in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”
― Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness
― Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness
“The
very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays
― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays
“He's
more myself than I am.
“Love
does not consist of gazing at each other,
“Love
is an untamed force.
When
we try to control it, it destroys us.
When
we try to imprison it, it enslaves us.
“Out
beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Rumi
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Rumi
“The
man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies
“When
I saw you I fell in love,
no
matter who is controlling it,
“The
power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it
has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two
beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other.
Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way
only.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
“To
fear love is to fear life,
“From
childhood's hour I have not been.
As
others were, I have not seen.
As
others saw, I could not awaken.
My
heart to joy at the same tone.
“Maybe...you'll
fall in love with me all over again."
"Hell," I said, "I love you enough now. What do you want to do? Ruin me?"
"Yes. I want to ruin you."
"Good," I said. "That's what I want too.”
― Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms
"Hell," I said, "I love you enough now. What do you want to do? Ruin me?"
"Yes. I want to ruin you."
"Good," I said. "That's what I want too.”
― Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms
“In
a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of
your heart.
And
every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh
“In
your light I learn how to love.
In
your beauty, how to make poems.
You
dance inside my chest where no-one sees you,
Feed
You To The Horror
Scene ONE
EXTERIOR busy city street, afternoon
ALICE an attractive young woman, a lonely / introverted
telepath
ALICE walks down a busy city street.
The people she passes notice her or pretend not to, we
see a super-imposition showing their inner thoughts (as ethereal
voices) and emotions (indicated by specific colors that show on their
faces, throats, chest, and sometimes at the joints and extremities)
MR FRIENDLY an older man walking a dog
(sweetly) “Good afternoon miss”
(redly) “What but I'd love to stick in in you little
bitch MmmmMMmm”
MS REEDY a slim teen, smiles
(distractedly) “lalala-lalala-lalala-lalala”
MRS PLAIN a doddering old woman, smiles in a friendly
fashion
(disapprovingly) “ugh, slutty whore!”
etc.....
INTERIOR Occult-y or weird Bookstore, afternoon
ALICE arrives and looks around
We see a poster for a meteor-watching party, with an
appended note TONIGHT!!! Sign Up
ALICE meets up with a group of people which includes :
MARSHAL the battle Wiccan
JUDITH the sexy Wiccan
BRIN slim & unassuming genre-fan / eco-nerd, the
cute boy
The young people meet up for the trip to the forest
preserve for meteor-shower watching.

No comments:
Post a Comment